Royan is a seaside town in one of the sunniest areas in France with 2,600 hours of sunshine every year, which can be enjoyed on the region's many fine sand beaches. Lifeguards are on hand for peace of mind. Royan boasts 20 km of coastline and around 6000 ha of pine forests with a variety of walking and cycling trails. The 4 ha campsite is just 2 km from the Royan town centre and 2.5 km from the beaches. The pitches are spacious and well shaded by the variety of trees in the surrounding woodland. This region offers many sights. Visit the Ile d'Oléron, the Ile de Ré, the Cordouan Lighthouse, the famous Zoo of La Palmyre, the aquarium of La Rochelle, the Central Market of Royan (a historical monument) and more. Discover also the vineyards of Bordeaux and many producers of the famous Pineau des Charentes and cognac.
You can enjoy the heated waterpark with a heated outdoor pool and a covered heated pool, two water slides and a paddling pool for babies!
N.B : Advice from Emilie: if you choose a Mobile Home Top Presta you will get an accommodation with air conditioning, TV and dishwasher
Palmyre Zoo: 13 km - La Rochelle Aquarium: 65 km - The Ile de Ré: 95 km - Oléron (with the famous Fort Boyard): 50 km - Cordouan Lighthouse: 7 km - Bordeaux vineyards
On this campsite the Fun Dose is purple. This means it's a very lively campsite. In july and august, we offer the following:
- The Clapou Club for 4-6 year olds and Policator Club for 7-10 year olds welcomes your children Monday–Friday from 10 a.m.–12 p.m. and from 3 p.m.–5 p.m.
- The Nobodys (11-17 year olds) meet up five times a week.
- 4 activity leaders are present on the campsite all summer. Aquatic wake-up call every morning, sports tournaments and friendly entertainment are organised all day long.
- 4 big evening events are organized per week and we will also surprise you with our top secret entertainment and the summer dance.
- Additionally, many evenings are hosted by hired entertainers and performers who provide high quality shows.